I live in Toronto, Canada. I make comics and illustrations and I lived in Los Angeles where I was lead designer on Adventure Time for a couple years.
I'm currently finishing a picture book for Simon & Schuster, doing some concept work for Nickelodeon and learning how to make my own kimchi. So far I have a few failed jars of kimchi. You can have them if you want.
The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Cartoon Network, Dreamworks, Nickelodeon, Simon & Schuster, Drawn & Quarterly, David Suzuki Foundation
- 2014 EB White Read Aloud Award
- 2013 CLA Illustrator of the Year
- 2012 New York Times Notable Book of the Year
- 2012 Quill & Quire Book of the Year
- 2009 Doug Wright Award for Canadian Cartooning
- 2005 Eisner Award Nominee